What You Need to Know as We Gather Again
1. Face masks are required during all public worship services.
2. Hand sanitizer should be used when you enter and leave the building.
3. Social Distancing (six feet) should be practiced.
4. If there are not a sufficient number of chairs together for your party, let Pastor know before the service.
5. Only one person at a time is recommended in the bathrooms.
6. If you desire a gluten-free wafer for Communion, let Pastor know before the service.
7. A Communion Packet (wafer & grape juice) will be given to you by Pastor when you come up for Communion. You will open the packet at your seat and give yourself the wafer and wine.
8. The empty Communion Packet should be disposed in the waste basket at the entrance of the Sanctuary.
9. There is an Offering Plate on the table at the entrance of the Sanctuary where you can put your offering.
10. Also on the table at the entrance of the Sanctuary is hand sanitizer and Kleenex.
11. By the table at the entrance of the Sanctuary is a waste basket.
12. There will be a musician playing at the service.
13. Songs will be sung at the service.
14. When you leave the Sanctuary after the service, do not try to shake Pastor's hand. A verbal greeting is OK.